EACH OF THESE TRIPS INCLUDE:
- First class lodging accommodations aboard the "Glacier"
- Fully guided hunting each day
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks each day
- One on one guiding unless arranged otherwise
- Butchering, skinning and processing of your deer
- Fish cleaning and processing of your fish
- All fishing gear, tackle and bait
- Airport pickups and transportation around town
We arrange lodging at The Changing Tides Inn near
Klawock, AK on the night you arrive and the last
night of the trip. If you prefer, you can day-trip
from our Treasure Hunter Lodge, or stay overnight on
the "Glacier" in a remote cove near the hunting
grounds. Not included is airfare/travel expenses to
and from Klawock, licenses, tags, taxes, alcoholic
beverages and gratuities.
Hunting on Prince of Wales:
Klawock, Alaska is 668 miles northwest of
Seattle, WA. You are responsible for your own
flights to Klawock/Craig, Alaska. Alaska Airlines
(800.252.7522) offers direct flights from Seattle to
You have two options for
traveling from Ketchikan to Craig/ Klawock:
- Take a regularly scheduled 20 minute flight with Island Air (888.387.8989) for $150/each plus baggage.
- Take the 3 hour ferry ride from Ketchikan to Hollis on Inter-Island Ferry Authority (907.225.4838) for $49 per person, one way, THEN take the 30 minute shuttle from Hollis to Craig/Klawock on Island Ride Shuttle (907.401.1414) for $25 per person.