EACH OF THESE TRIPS INCLUDE:
- First class lodging accommodations at Treasure Hunter Lodge or aboard the "Glacier"
- Fully guided hunting every day
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, snacks and drinks every day
- 1 on 1 guiding unless other arrangements are made
- Butchering, skinning and processing of your deer hide/skull
- All airport transfers
Not included are licenses, tags, taxes, gratuities or travel expenses to and from Klawock, AK.
Hunt in comfort, safety and style aboard our well maintained fleet of watercraft.
Traveling from the lower 48 to Ketchikan, AK:
Ketchikan is 625 miles NW of Seattle, WA. You are responsible for your own flights to Klawock, AK.
Alaska Airlines (800.252.7522) offers direct flights between Seattle and Ketchikan.
Traveling from Ketchikan to Klawock, AK:
Klawock is 52 miles W of Ketchikan, AK. You are responsible for your own flights to Klawock, AK.
Island Air (888.387.8989) offers direct flights between Ketchikan and Klawock.